Skip to main content
- Protect your jewelry from scratches, abrasions and tarnish by storing in a soft, dry and dark place.
- Airtight , out of direct sunlight...stored with a tarnish protector strip, will keep it cleaner, longer. I've included one for you:)
- Avoid contact with water or liquids. Do not wear your jewelry in the shower or bath, at the spa, in swimming pools or during sports.
- I've included a Sunshine Polishing Cloth with your order, to clean your piece, as needed.
- Perfumes, hairspray, lotions and cosmetics may damage the piece and dull the gemstones.
- It's best to put all jewelry on last:)
- The natural wear of precious metals, over time, create oxidation of certain elements and are a part of each piece’s creative process and story.